Dacula Soccer Club Offering Winter Skills Program
Dacula Soccer Club is pleased to announce it’s first ever Winter Skills Program (WSP).
This camp is open to all U8-U19 DSC Recreational, Academy, and Select players. Each player will be placed in an appropriate group based on their individual skill level. The WSP staff will consist of DSC coaches within our Academy and Select programs. Emphasis will be placed on developing and maintaining technical and tactical skills. In all age groups, attention will also be given to speed, agility, quickness, and movement education exercises, and in the U13 & U14 age groups, fitness will be addressed. This three week program will consist of two sessions each week as outlined below.
We are unable to accommodate requests for prorated amounts on a per week basis. The WSP will be a great jump start to our Spring season!
Dates and Times
Tuesday, January 8th: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 10th: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 15th: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 17th: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 22nd: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 24th: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
**All Sessions to be held at Rabbit Hill Soccer Complex**
How to Register
Fill out the registration form below and either mail in the form or drop it off with payment in the DSC Office.
A 3% fee will be charge for any credit card transactions.
***SPACE IS LIMITED***
*Early Registration Rate - $100 (Until Dec. 14th)
*Regular Registration - $120 (Dec. 14th-January 1st)
Late Registration - $130 (After January 1st)
* Families with more than one child wishing to enroll in the WSP will receive a $20 discount for each additional child enrolled (the first child pays the full amount). This only applies to the Early and Regular Registration time frame; NO DISCOUNT WILL BE GIVEN for Late Registration.
- U7/8 Girls: Jeff Tinklepaugh
- U9/10 Girls: Karl Hedley
- U11/12 Girls: Steven Fraser
- U13+: Scott Donohue
- U7/8 Boys: George Ashison
- U9/10 Boys: Drew Prentice/Rob Mangino
- U11/12 Boys: Daniel Thernize
- U13+: Jimmy Carrion
Have news or information to share? Post a free announcement on Dacula Patch.