The Mill Creek Cluster is offering several academic camps during the summer of 2012. Registration is still available and students are encouraged to attend. To sign-up for any of the following camps please contact the Mill Creek Cluster Community School at 678-714-5855.
- Lego Robotics: Challenges for the Future (math/science), June 18 -21 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Digital Photography: The Art of the Mind's Eye, June 18 - 21 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Rising Sixth Grade Orientation Camp: June 25 -28, 9 a.m. to noon
Puckett's Mill Elementary
- Art Camp, June 11-21 from 9 a.m. to noon (there are three levels of art camp)
Mill Creek High School
- Ninth Grade Orientation Camp, July 24 and July 26 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.