Join us for a unique trail race in the Chicopee Woods on March 23!
Enjoy a 5K run/walk, 10K, 1/2 Marathon or Kids Fun Run in the beauty of the Chicopee Woods in springtime! Race on single track trails that lead you through the forest, across beautiful creeks & moderately rolling hills.
- Chip Timing
- Sport Science tech t-shirt
- Post-race recovery drinks & fruit
- Raffle ticket for a chance to win great prizes
First place finishers receive hand-carved, alabaster pendants while second and third place finishers receive medals.
The schedule in a nutshell:
- Packet Pick Up & Last Day Registration March 22 - time/location to be determined...
- Race Day Registration on March 23 ($5 additional fee) & Packet Pick Up 7-8 a.m.
- Race begins at 8:00am with the Kid's Fun Run followed by the other races at 8:30am
Registrations after March 6 are not guaranteed a t-shirt and/or the correct size on race day
Questions? Please e-mail race organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have news or information to share? Post a free announcement on Dacula Patch.