Armed Robber Demands Cash, Lottery Tickets
No one was injured during the April 21 incident at the Braselton Highway gas station.
An armed robber escaped with cash and lottery tickets after an April 21 robbery at the Exxon store located at the intersection of Braselton Highway and Mineral Springs Road.
Shortly before 11 p.m. on April 21, a white male dressed in dark clothing and wearing a black baseball cap entered the store, walked up to the counter and repeatedly said, “Give me the money.” The suspect was armed with a silver revolver with wood grips.
After a store employee gave the suspect the money from the register, the suspect then demanded lottery tickets. According to the police report, the employee tried to move slowly in the hope that police would respond to the alarm call before the robber escaped, but the suspect grabbed a roll of lottery tickets and fled.
Store surveillance showed the suspect arrive at the gas station in a small pickup truck. A witness described the suspect’s truck as a blue Ford Ranger with a chrome grill.
A total of $345 in cash was taken along with an unknown number of scratch-off lottery tickets.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in these articles:
- Homeless Dacula Man Arrested for Armed Robbery
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Duncan Creek Park
- Robber Strikes Hamilton Mill Carvel
- Robbers Invade Duncan’s Lake Home
- Armed Robber Strikes at Dacula Zaxby’s
- Robber Strikes Hamilton Mill Little Caesar’s
- ‘Bomb’ Toting Robber Strikes Hamilton Mill Chick-fil-A