Burglars Cut Hole in Back Wall of Doctor's Office
Nothing was reported missing. Doctor advised no drugs were kept on the premises.
A Braselton Highway medical office burglary was discovered on Feb. 24 after the owners of an adjacent business noticed an open door and a hole in the back wall of the doctor's office.
The owners notified the doctor who then contacted Gwinnett County Police. Officers cleared the building and then asked the doctor to check for any missing property. The doctor advised that nothing had been taken and no drugs were kept on the premises.
The doctor informed the officer he had received a call from his alarm company the previous day, Saturday, Feb. 23, after the burglar alarm was activated. Police records showed an officer was dispatched to the business, located in the 3600 block of Braselton Highway, but all exterior doors were reportedly secure at that time.
A crime scene unit was called to the scene to take photographs and collect prints.
The case is listed as active.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Teen Brothers Say Five Males Smashed PS2 and XBox 360 With a Hammer
- UPDATE: Suspect, Victim in Dacula Homicide Identified
- Dacula Man Claims He Was Kidnapped, Stripped Naked and Beaten
- Thieves Use $1,000 in Counterfeit Bills to Buy Debit Cards at Hamilton Mill Walmart
- Dacula Docket Book: DUI, Failure to Appear and Driving While License Suspended