Dacula Docket Book for Dec. 15
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Dec. 11 and Dec. 15. Those arrested and their charges include:
Emmanuel Alberto Cayan-Guzman, 1717 Mountain Fort Way, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 14 on charges of altered suspension and driving without a license.
James Everett Weathers, 1941 Harbins Road, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 14 on a charge of failure to pay child support.
Pieter Cornelis Dezwart, 2863 Misty Rock Cove, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 13 on charges of hit and run and improper lane change.
Nelson Jeffrey Archer, 400 Beckenham Walk Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 12 on a charge of unlawful conduct during a 911 call.
Jonathan Richard Atha, 445 Tanner Road, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 11 on a charge of violating Georgia’s Controlled Substances Act. He is also being held for another agency.
Cynthia Maher Horton, 3041 Lakecrest Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 11 on a charge of DUI.
Ofelia Amada Millican, 2642 Carleton Gold Road, Dacula, was arrested on Dec. 11 on a charge of theft by shoplifting.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Holiday Crime Alert: Mail Thief Snatches Video Game, Cell Phone Accessories
- Drunken Woman Exposes Herself, Licks Restaurant Patrons
- Woman Assaulted in Parking Lot of Dacula Restaurant After Poker Game
- Man Robbed, Beaten After Night of Drinking at Dacula Restaurant
- Dacula High School Student Reportedly Raped by Another Student