Dacula Docket Book for Feb. 2
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Jan. 29 and Feb. 2. Those arrested and their charges include:
Montoria Vanessa Johnson, 275 Beckenham Walk Drive, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Jan. 31. The listed charges are use of a license plate to conceal identity, driving while license withdrawn and brake lights required.
Stanley Eugene Moras, 1884 Gray Wolf Lane, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Jan. 31. The listed charge is speeding. He is also being held for another agency.
Edwin Anthony Johnson, 1647 Williams Mill Way, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Jan. 30. The listed charges are speeding and DUI.
Reyna Lopez-Santos, 2755 Harbins Mill Drive, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Jan. 29. The listed charges are DUI, improper lane change and driving while license withdrawn.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Says Ex-Boyfriend Threatened Her, Attempted to Cause Car Crash
- More Ford Trucks Targeted in Mall of Georgia Area Car Break-ins
- ‘It’s Not Me Man!’: Arrestee Proclaims Innocence As Officer Approaches Vehicle
- Dacula Docket Book for Jan. 26
- Burglar Smashes Front Window of Hamilton Mill Area Business