Dacula Docket Book for Feb. 9
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Feb. 5 and Feb. 9. Those arrested and their charges include:
Megan Leann Pittman, 310 Church Street, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Feb. 8. The listed charge is disorderly conduct.
Victoria Dean Brannan, 419 Tanner Road, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Feb. 7. The listed charges are two counts of battery.
Jennifer Lynn Cole, 3535 Indian Shoals Road, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Feb. 7. The listed charge is a probation violation.
Curtis Todd Corbin, 328 Maxey Street, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Feb. 6. The listed charge is probation violation.
Deion Thomas Strayhon, 1300 Lilac Arbor Road, Dacula, was booked into the jail on Feb. 5. The listed charge is possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Burglar Smashes Front Window of Hamilton Mill Area Business
- Dozens of Cars Broken Into Since Jan. 1, Primary Items Taken Were Handguns and Electronics
- Dacula Docket Book for Jan. 29
- GCPD Searching for Suspect in 21 Car Break-ins
- Two Pistols, Aviation Radio Among Items Stolen During Movie Theater Car Break-ins