Dacula Docket Book for Jan. 22
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Jan. 19 and Jan. 22. Those arrested and their charges include:
Megan Amelia Vaughan, 1717 Fort River Way, Dacula, was booked into the Gwinnett County Jail on Jan. 22. The listed charge is DUI.
Krystal Monique Gonzales, 2318 Garrett Hill Court, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 22 on a probation violation charge.
Billy Joe Standridge, 2135 Givens Road, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 20 on charges of obstruction, possession and use of a drug related object and possession of a controlled substance.
Taylor Renee Barrows, 2898 Merrion Park Lane, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 19 on a charge of DUI.
Stephen Larry Wayne Griffin, 733 Bartow Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 18 on a charge of contempt of court.
Keith Paul Daigle, 3094 Lakeway Court, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 18 on charges of battery and third-degree cruelty to children.
You might also be interested in reading:
- ATV Stolen off of Trailer Parked in Front of Home
- Man Looks Away From Poker Table, Turns Back to Discover iPhone Missing
- Zaxby's Warns Customers of Potential Security Breach at Dacula Store
- Officer Stops Driver for Littering, Finds Contents of Stolen Packages in Car
- Granddaughter With ‘Drug Problem’ Blamed for Dacula Burglary