Dacula Docket Book for Jan. 26
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Jan. 22 and Jan. 26. Those arrested and their charges include:
Linda Susan Steadham, 537 Eastside Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 24 on charges of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
Jean Hardy Narcisse, 2603 Austin Ridge Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 24 on charges of expired tag and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
Jamie Jo Montgomery, 1721 Harbins Road, Dacula, was taken into custody on Jan. 24 and is being held for another agency.
Billy Wesley Wood, 3914 Pine Gorge Circle, Dacula, was arrested on Jan. 23 on charges of credit card theft and financial identity fraud.
Ioannis Psorros, 1695 Riverpark Drive, Dacula, was booked into the Gwinnett County Jail on Jan. 23 and is being detained on an immigration hold.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Looks Away From Poker Table, Turns Back to Discover iPhone Missing
- Zaxby's Warns Customers of Potential Security Breach at Dacula Store
- Officer Stops Driver for Littering, Finds Contents of Stolen Packages in Car
- Granddaughter With ‘Drug Problem’ Blamed for Dacula Burglary
- Vehicle Damaged During Hamilton Mill Car Break-in Attempt