Dacula Docket Book for Nov. 13
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Nov. 10 and Nov. 13. Those arrested and their charges include:
Darrell Paul Dillon, 3023 Braselton Highway, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 12 on a charge of simple battery.
Armando Alexander Lopez, 2755 Harbins Mill Drive, Dacula, was taken in to custody on Nov. 12 on a hold from another agency.
Wenrong Sanders, 2000 Alder Tree Way, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 11 on a charge of theft by shoplifting.
Shane Christopher Holder, 2806 Captain Court, Dacula, was taken into custody on Nov. 11 and is being held for another agency.
Ronald Paul Ashe, 2823 Freemans Mill Road, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 10 on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Kristen Marie Sipe, 2627 High Creek Run, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 10 on charges of failure to obey a traffic control device and driving on a suspended license.
Catherine Anne Hall, 1805 Fort Daniels Trail, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 10 on charges of reckless driving and improper lane change.
Michele Denise Curry, 1029 Mitford Lane, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 9 on a charge of hit and run.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Patient Reportedly Threatens to Blow up Medical Clinic
- Teen Robbed, Assaulted at Dacula Park
- Father Says He Was Robbed by Naked Man He Found in Room With His 16-Year-Old Daughter
- Hamilton Mill Teen Tased, Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
- Woman to Convenience Store Clerk: ‘I’m Undercover’
- Drunk Man Tells Cop Beverage Could Be Kool-Aid, Cop Not Fooled