Dacula Docket Book for Nov. 17
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Nov. 13 and Nov. 17. Those arrested and their charges include:
Tonia Renee Mann-Calvin, 2180 Enclave Mill Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 15 on a charge of battery.
Travis Dwayne Nolan, 1794 Fort Shawnee Trace, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 15 on a charge of battery.
Lawrence Benjamin Moore, 3122 Tadmore Court, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 13 on charges of failure to appear and rape.
Terrence Harvey Grant, 2085 Lee Patrick Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Nov. 13 on charges of failure to appear.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Patient Reportedly Threatens to Blow up Medical Clinic
- Growling Man Spits on Clerk’s Face, Says He’ll Be Back
- Pantless Woman Found Standing Alongside I-85
- Recent Car Break-ins Reported in Little Mulberry Park, Hamilton Mill
- Male Armed With Pistol ‘Buys’ Energy Drink So He Can Rob Hamilton Mill BP Station