Dacula Docket Book for Sept. 11
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Sept. 8 and Sept. 11. Those arrested and their charges include:
Deion Thomas Strayhon, 1300 Lilac Arbor Road, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 7 on charges of crossing the guard line with drugs or weapons, possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
Krystal Jane Blanks, 2507 Peach Shoals Circle, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 9 on a charge of possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
Jeffery Alan Storey, 2354 Lakeside Drive, Dacula, was taken into custody on Sept. 10 and is being held for another agency.
Joshua Edward Pollack, 2035 Lakeland Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 10 on a probation violation charge.
Kristopher John Rocca, 835 Fairview Club, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 10 on a charge of burglary.
Austin Julius Craft, 2143 Cain Circle, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 10 on a charge of theft by shoplifting.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Officer Arrives Less Than 90 Seconds After Dispatch, Burglar Already Gone
- Man Reports $10,000 Cash Stolen out of Car
- Man Taken to the Cleaners by Bogus Dry Cleaner
- Distracted Driver Says Angry Motorist Pointed Gun at Him
- Fight at Mill Creek vs. Dacula Game Leads to Underage Drinking Arrest
- Workout Costs Man His Wallet and Cell Phone