Dacula Docket Book for Sept. 15
The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
The following Dacula residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Jail between Sept. 11 and Sept. 15. Those arrested and their charges include:
Tracey Michelle Lee, 2200 Stanley Road, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 13 on a probation violation charge.
Crystal Jean Unger, 1212 Brookton Woods Way, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 13 on charges of improper lane change and DUI.
Leslie Pugh Heller, 2775 Berrymore Place, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 13 on a charge of theft by shoplifting.
Melissa Jeanine Williams, 870 Rutherford Drive, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 13 on a charge of theft by taking, aggravated assault, possession of a controlled substance and interference with government property.
Anna Elizabeth Shepherd, 3421 New Hope Road, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 13 on a charge of driving while license suspended or revoked. She is also being held for another agency.
Lesley Lynn Fanning, 3049 Bold Springs Road, Dacula, was arrested on Sept. 12 on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a deadly weapon at a public gathering and drugs not in original container.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Reports $10,000 Cash Stolen out of Car
- Man Taken to the Cleaners by Bogus Dry Cleaner
- Victim in Fatal Accident Identified As Man Reported Missing Last Week
- Distracted Driver Says Angry Motorist Pointed Gun at Him
- Fight at Mill Creek vs. Dacula Game Leads to Underage Drinking Arrest
- Workout Costs Man His Wallet and Cell Phone
- Peeping Tom Uses Stolen Ladder to Peek Into Second Floor Bedroom