Dacula High Student Reportedly Brings Marijuana-Laced Brownies to School
Several students facing disciplinary measures.
Several Dacula High School students are facing disciplinary actions after a student brought marijuana-laced brownies to school and shared them with classmates.
According to Jorge Quintana, Director of Media Relations for Gwinnett County Public Schools, a student brought the brownies to school on Feb. 20.
"The school began an investigation after receiving information that the brownies had marijuana in them," Quintana explained.
A total of 10 students will face disciplinary consequences after the investigation revealed that the other nine students received some of the brownies knowing that they contained marijuana, Quintana added.
You might also be interested in reading:
- K-9 Apprehends Doughnut Truck Thief After High Speed Chase
- Things You Can't Unsee: Man Commits Indecent Act While Wearing Revealing Speedo
- Dacula Docket Book: Theft by Taking, Possession With Intent to Distribute and Other Charges
- Man: ‘My Cousin Said They Were Vitamins’
- Car Break-ins Reported at Mill Creek High School, Hamilton Mill Tennis Courts and Little Mulberry Park