FedEx Giving Away 'Shop Small' Gift Cards for Small Business Saturday
The $25 “Shop-Small" American Express Gift Cards will be given away to 40,000 people via Facebook
For a second year, FedEx Corporation will give away $25 “Shop-Small American Express Gift Cards” through Facebook to 40,000 people. Commercial Appeal reported the promotion is to encourage consumers to support local, small independent businesses and is in honor of Small Business Saturday on Nov. 24.
"America's small businesses are a unique and vibrant part of their local communities and a critical component to the broader health of our economy," T. Michael Glenn, executive vice president of Market Development at FedEx told Commercial Appeal.
FedEx gives the following details on how to enter the gift card giveaway:
- Go to the FedEx Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fedex from 11 p.m. (CST) Oct. 31 through 10:59 a.m. Nov. 3.
- Only one entry will be accepted per Facebook ID.
- Winners of the 40,000 Gift Cards will be selected at random from among all entrants, and entrants will be notified of their status and provided with a coupon to save $10 on a $20 FedEx Express shipment via email within 10 business days of the close of the entry period.
- Cards will be mailed to the winners for delivery by Nov. 21.
- All entrants will be provided with a coupon to save $10 on a $20 FedEx shipment.