Fight Breaks out Between Two Women at Mall of Georgia
Incident occurred after the child of one of the women reportedly sat on and hit the child of the other woman.
Two women have been banned from the Mall of Georgia for a year after engaging in a verbal and physical confrontation inside the mall on Feb. 2.
According to the Gwinnett County Police report, the altercation began when the child of one of the women reportedly sat on and hit the other woman's child. Initially, the argument was verbal. However, when one of the women referred to the other as a "black [expletive deleted]," the fight turned physical.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Accused of Demanding Sex Act As Payment for Crack Cocaine
- Rape Investigation Leads to Arrest of Burglary Suspect
- Man Assaulted After Refusing to Loan Woman Money to Buy Crack
- Officer Finds Marijuana, Scale and Other Drug-Related Items During Traffic Stop for Expired Tag
- Nearly $3,000 Missing From Safe at Buford Goodwill Store
- Witness Sees Male Smash Car Window As Driver Walks Into Store
Mall security had separated the women before police arrived.
"Neither party sustained any significant injury and mall security did not wish to pursue any issue of disturbance inside the mall," the officer noted in the report.
Neither woman indicated a willingness to press charges and no arrests were made. However, mall security did issue a criminal trespass warning preventing either woman from coming to the mall for the next 12 months.