Hamilton Mill Area Restaurant Gets OK to Reopen After Permit Suspended
A look at the most recent restaurant inspections by the East Metro Health District.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Jan. 8.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review blog by clicking here. You can also rate and review these and hundreds of other Dacula area businesses and restaurants in our directory.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
Report remarks: Facility ok to reopen. Adequate cooler space in compliance.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Raw Meat Stored Above Vegetables, Most Recent Inspection Score Not Posted and Other Violations Found at Dacula Restaurant
- Restaurant Employee Touches Food With Bare Hands and Other Violations
- Another Burger King Aces Its Health Inspection
- New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Several Downtown Buford Restaurants
- Fast Food Restaurant Aces Inspection, Chinese Restaurant Scores an 81