Handgun Stolen During Home Burglary
The victim told police the burglar might have been looking for a roommate he kicked out "for selling drugs and bringing them into the residence."
A stainless Taurus semi-automatic .45 caliber handgun was reported missing in a home burglary on Nov. 15 in the 80 block of East Park Street in Buford.
The victim told police he believes the suspect(s) may have been looking for his ex-roommate. A Gwinnett County police report indicates that the victim had previously "kicked out his roommate for selling drugs and bringing them into the residence."
You may also be interested in reading:
- Beer Cans, Human Feces Found at Scene of Attempted Burglary
- Charity Donations Stolen During Burglary
- Burglar Leaves Trail of Blood at Home
- Burglars Snatch Over $2,300 Worth of Cigarettes
- Burglars Steal Six Swords, Leave Empty Beer Can and Devil’s Number