This is it. Today is your last chance to pick up a gift for the friend or family member still left on your list. Here are a few quick and easy options:
- Gift cards - There are so many different gift cards available, choosing just one could be difficult. You can get gift cards for major retailers and restaurants or pick up a Visa gift card that can be used anywhere.
- Event tickets - Check out Ticketmaster.com for tickets to plays, concerts and other special events. Best of all, tickets can be purchased online.
- A nice bottle of wine - Is the person left on your list over 21? Does he or she enjoy wine? Why not pick up a nice bottle of vino? Check out this blog by package store owner Heather Weaver for several recommendations.
- Lottery tickets - Whether you buy scratch off tickets or Mega Millions, lottery tickets could be a quick and fun idea for a last minute gift.
- Personalized gift basket or bag - Is the person on your list a coffee lover? Pick up a coffee mug or thermos and several small bags of coffee (1.75-ounce bags in multiple flavors are available at grocery stores). Does your intended gift recipient like movies? Grab the latest DVD, some microwave popcorn and movie sized candy for a movie lover's gift basket.
For more gift ideas, check out these top 10 holiday gifts for $15 and under.
Share your last minute holiday gift ideas in the comments below.