Last Minute Gift Ideas for Mother's Day
Here are five last minute gift ideas to help make mom's day special.
1. Breakfast in Bed - Head over to the Dacula Kroger and get the items necessary to make breakfast in bed for mom. Everything you need, including pancake mix, fresh fruit, milk and a rose from the flower department, is available Kroger. Mom will appreciate the hard work and thoughtfulness that went into her special breakfast on her day.
2. Flowers – Pick up a beautiful bouquet for your mom at Flowers & More or the floral departments at the Dacula Kroger, the Hog Mountain Kroger, the Mulberry Publix, the Dacula Publix or the Hamilton Mill Publix. You can also get long lasting flower arrangements she will enjoy by picking up a hanging basket or container arrangement at Home Depot.
3. A sweet treat – How many times has mom made cookies or cakes for you? Treat her to a delicious dessert such as a collection of gourmet cupcakes from Cupcake Diva Girlz.
4. Dinner and a movie – Take mom out to dinner at her favorite restaurant and then head to Hamilton Mill Great Escapes for a movie. Be sure and let mom pick. She might want to see "The Avengers," but maybe she has something else in mind.
5. Homemade gift certificates - Grab a pen, some colored paper and get busy creating gift certificates redeemable for a car wash, house cleaning, etc.