Liquor Store License Applicant Discusses Background
Heather Weaver hopes to be the first liquor store licensee in Dacula.
In 2012, Russ and Heather Weaver set out to convince Dacula voters of the benefits a package store might provide for the city.
The Weavers launched a petition drive and, after months of going door to door, collected enough signatures to allow the question of whether a not Dacula should allow liquor stores to go before the voters.
As a result, the city amended its alcohol ordinance and is now in the process of accepting applications from those interested in becoming the city's first, and for now only, liquor store licensee.
Heather Weaver is one of those interested parties. Watch the video for details about Weaver's background and business aspirations.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Petitioner Obtains Enough Signatures for Package Store Referendum
- Liquor Store Licensee Application Packets to Be Available Jan. 7
- Petitioner: Dacula Package Store Would Be ‘Finest Store in Georgia’
- Dacula Election Results 2012: Package Store Referendum Passes
- If You Build It They Will Come ... and Buy Liquor!
- Throw a Wine Party Like a Pro