Local Restaurant Scores an 87 on Most Recent Inspection
A look at the most recent Dacula restaurant inspections conducted by the East Metro Health District.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Nov. 13.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review blog by clicking here. You can also rate and review these and hundreds of other Dacula area businesses and restaurants in our directory.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
New Inspections (One new score reported this week):
You might also be interested in reading:
- Both Waffle Houses, Buffalo's and Others Inspected During Past Week
- New Health Inspection Scores Range From 80 to 91
- New Scores Posted for Several Mall of Georgia Area Restaurants
- Mall of Georgia Area Restaurant Scores a 79 During Most Recent Inspection
- Local Sports Bar Improves Score Upon Reinspection