Man With ‘Elongated Face’ Reportedly Commits Indecent Act at Gas Station
Woman said she witnessed the incident behind the Buford Highway Texaco.
A Buford woman called police after a disturbing incident at the Texaco located at 1643 Buford Highway in Buford.
The woman told police she was at the car wash behind the business on Dec. 9 when she noticed a “skinny” white male with “an elongated face” staring at her and her daughter. The woman said the man’s staring reached the point where it became uncomfortable to her.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Woman Flashes Passing Motorist While Fleeing From Police
- Man Clad Only in Underwear Causes Disturbance at Buford Hotel
- Couple Arrested in Connection With Road Rage Incident
- Items Stolen out of Trunk While Woman Shopped at Mall of Georgia
- Women Report Purses Stolen During Church Group Outing in Buford
- Man Killed Near the Mall of Georgia, Suspect in Custody
After the woman and her daughter were back in their vehicle, the man drove past them in a white Chevrolet. According to the woman, the male was masturbating as he drove by.
The woman was able to provide police with a tag number for the suspect’s vehicle.
The case is listed as active.