Mayor: New Sign Part of City's Commitment to Open Governance
Mayor Jimmy Wilbanks said sign will be a faster, easier and more efficient way to relay information to residents.
The new electronic sign at Dacula City Hall is now operational.
Dacula Mayor Jimmy Wilbanks said the new sign will be a faster, easier, more efficient and more economical way to convey information to city residents. Residents will still be able to access additional information on the city's website, daculaga.gov, and legal notices will still be posted in the city's legal organ, the Gwinnett Daily Post.
Watch the video for more information about the sign and how it will be used.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Liquor Store Licensee Application Packets to Be Available Jan. 7
- Liquor Store License Application, Scoring Criteria on Council Agenda
- Council Approves Liquor License Application, Scoring Criteria
- Mayor Urges Residents to Take Steps to Prevent Pollution of Water Supply
- Liquor Store License Applicant Discusses Background