Several New Positions Open With Gwinnett County
Several jobs are newly listed on Gwinnett County's job opportunities page online.
Follow the links provided for qualifications and to apply.
- Cook — Senior services: Responsible for preparing food and maintaining a sanitary environment. This position is located at the Lawrenceville Senior Center.
- Legal associate I: Provides customer service over the phone and in person to county staff and residents and receives and distributes mail. May also draft and/or transcribe legal correspondence and pleadings, maintain files and records, schedule appointments and depositions, enter data into the case management system and perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Grounds maintenance associate I: Responsible for performing routine maintenance of grounds, such as mowing grass, picking up trash, janitorial tasks and basic equipment maintenance. The position is located at Bethesda Park.
- Human resources associate II: Responsible for processing all personnel actions for departments, HR official file maintenance for assigned departments and serves as a first point of contact for employee questions and inquiries regarding policy, records and benefits.
- Sheriff processing associate I: Responsible for providing assistance by performing clerical, receptionist, typing, data entry and filing duties associated with processing inmates in/out of the detention facility, assisting victims and processing court documents for the sheriff’s department.