New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Golf Club, Oriental Restaurant
A look at the most recent Dacula restaurant inspections conducted by the East Metro Health District.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Oct. 9.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review blog by clicking here. You can also rate and review these and hundreds of other Dacula area businesses and restaurants in our directory.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Mall of Georgia Area Restaurant Scores a 79 During Most Recent Inspection
- Burger Place, Seafood Restaurant Fail Most Recent Health Inspection
- Local Sports Bar Improves Score Upon Reinspection
- Local Tavern Improves Health Inspection Score From 63 to 82
- Three Restaurants Ace Most Recent Inspections
- Mall of Georgia Food Court Restaurants Score 85 and up During Most Recent Inspections