Would you like to share your thoughts, ideas and questions on Patch? Bloggers are always welcome, so feel free to speak out on issues both large and small.
Blogging on Patch is fun and can be done on your schedule with no deadlines. You can post multiple entries per day or just a few times a month. Patch blogs were created to be a forum of free expression for everyone. Ready to get started? Look for the "Start a blog" link on the home page or just click here.
Here are just a few of the blogs posted during the past week:
- Thanksgiving and Seniors: Eating Alone—NO WAY!
- Combat Fishery Declines with these Mobile Applications
- NWS Soliciting for Snow Spotters
See More on Patch
- Share Local Sports Highlights on Dacula Patch
- Stolen Car, Business Reviews and Gas Station Burglary in This Week's Most Popular Stories
- New Grocery Store, Business Reviews and Least Expensive Homes in This Week's Most Popular Stories
- What Is a Power Plate Workout? Dacula Fitness Studio Owner Explains
- This Week's Most Popular Stories: Possible Fraud, New Reviews and Least Expensive Homes