Obscene Image Spray-Painted on Vehicle
Victim believes one of his neighbors may be responsible.
A Sugar Hill man found himself in need of a new paint job for his vehicle after a vandal or vandals spray-painted words and an obscene image on the side of his Ford Expedition.
The man told police he parked his vehicle outside his Level Creek Road apartment at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 12. When he returned to his vehicle the following morning, he discovered that someone had spray-painted the letter “I,” a heart symbol and male genitalia on the passenger side of his vehicle.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Man Injured in Attempt to Not Be 'Punked Out' in Front of His Girlfriend
- Car Stolen After Auto Shop Employee Leaves Engine Running
- Armed Confrontation at Bogan Park Ends in Three Arrests
- ATF Offering $5,000 Reward in Connection With Buford Gun Store Burglary
- Burglars Snatch Over $2,300 Worth of Cigarettes
According to the Gwinnett County Police report, the man has called 911 several times regarding the activities of one of his neighbors. The man said he believed that neighbor may be responsible for the vandalism.
When interviewed by police, the neighbor denied having anything to do with the vandalism. The neighbor indicated the victim’s teenage son had been involved in an altercation with other teenagers living in the apartment complex and suggested those teens may have been responsible.
The case is listed as active.