Over $400 Worth of Merchandise Stolen After Bags Left Unattended
Man said he left the items at a table in the Mall of Georgia food court for just a few moments.
A day of shopping ended badly for a Gwinnett County man after he left two bags unattended in the Mall of Georgia food court on Dec. 23.
The man said he left the bags at a table while he picked up his food order. According to the police report, the man was only away from his table for approximately two minutes. When he returned, the bags were missing. A witness seated nearby told the man two females walked up to the table, picked up the bags and left.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Young Robber Snatches Woman’s iPhone at Mall of Georgia
- Thief With Eyeglasses ‘Like LeBron James’ Snatches Computer
- Robbers Strike Mall of Georgia Jewelry Store
- Tires and Rims Stolen, Car Left on Bricks in Mall of Georgia Parking Lot
- Vehicles Damaged by Fire Near Mall of Georgia