Permits Issued for New Sheds, Water Heaters and Pool
Find out what permits have been issued in your neighborhood.
The following Dacula area building permits were recently issued by the Gwinnett County Department of Planning and Development:
- 2136 Givens Road – Permit issued for construction of above-ground pool, a 6’x8’ shed and a 40’x40’ metal shed.
- 2373 Cain Circle - Permit issued for construction of single-family residence.
- 2597 Holden Spring Drive - Permit issued for construction of single-family residence.
- 2581 Hillgrove Drive - Permit issued for the replacement of a heating and cooling unit.
- 1904 Winnbrook Court - Permit issued for the replacement of a heating and cooling unit.
- 2825 Alcovy River - Permit issued for water heater replacement.
- 1245 Bonnerton Court - Permit issued for water heater replacement.
- 3061 Luther Wages Road – Permit issued for construction of 17’x27’ storage building.
- 2843 Misty Rock Cove – Permit issued for basement remodeling work.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Business License Issued for Expense Management Firm
- Both Waffle Houses, Buffalo's and Others Inspected During Past Week
- Hair Salon, Construction Company Issued Licenses
- Remodeling, New Construction Permits Issued
- New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Del Rio, Green Tea and Luigi's
- Good Eats: Fish and Chips at Stadium Sports Bar and Grill
- Consulting, Investing Companies Issued Licenses