Police Investigate Car Break-ins
Vehicles entered in Hamilton Mill and Lake Park subdivisions.
On Dec. 17, a report of entering auto was made in the 1800 block of Ridgemill Terrace in Hamilton Mill. According to the police report, the vehicle was unlocked at the time of the incident. The victim's debit card was stolen and used twice before it was deactivated. The victim reported the theft of several other credit cards and a driver's license as well.
Two days later, another vehicle break-in was reported in the 1100 block of Auburn Road.
On Dec. 23, three reports of entering auto were made on Park Valley Way in the Lake Park subdivision. Three additional incidents were reported one block away on Lakecrest Drive.
Other recent Dacula incidents investigated by Gwinnett County Police include the following:
- First-degree forgery in the 2400 block of Hamilton Mill Road on Dec. 17.
- Theft by taking on Dec. 20 in the 3100 block of Hillgrove Terrace.
- Theft by taking in the 2100 block of Hamilton Creek Parkway on Dec. 26.
- Theft by shoplifting in the 3200 block of Sardis Church Road on Dec. 24.
- Burglary in the 1300 block of Auburn Road on Dec. 23.
- An accidental fire reported on Dec. 23 in the 2200 block of Mitford Court.
- Harassing phone calls on Dec. 23 in the 2400 block of Hinton Road.
- Second-degree criminal damage reported in the 2100 block of Amberly Glen Way on Dec. 24.
- Criminal trespass in the 2600 block of Fort Daniels Drive on Dec. 27.