Propeller CEO Says Commercialization Could Be Beneficial
Brett Smith said expansion of Briscoe Field could be good for residents in Lawrenceville and Dacula.
In a Monday afternoon press conference, Propeller Airports CEO Brett Smith urged the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners to delay tomorrow's scheduled vote regarding the privatization of Briscoe Field.
Watch the video for Smith's remarks concerning how commercializing the airport could benefit residents living near the airport.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Fly Gwinnett Forward Seeks Referendum for Briscoe Field
- Airport Vote on Tuesday’s Agenda, Rejection Recommended
- Propeller CEO Wants Airport Vote Delayed
- Beaudreau Calls Airport Proposal Delay ‘Borderline Insubordination’
- Report: Clear Goal Needed for Briscoe
- Propeller Airports Submits Only Briscoe Field Bid