Rodent Droppings Found at Dacula Restaurant
A look at the most recent restaurant inspections by the East Metro Health District.
The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Dec. 18.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review blog by clicking here. You can also rate and review these and hundreds of other Dacula area businesses and restaurants in our directory.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
- Violation of Code: [.04(6)(f) ] Hot-held potentially hazardous foods not maintained above 135oF; no time controls/documentation in place. Chili & marinara below 135 deg. F. Product DISCARDED. Must hold at 135 deg. F or higher. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(5)(k) ] Gnats at bars & pretzel bar. Rodent droppings under soda machine at pretzel bar. Area cleaned up. Must control the presence of pests in the facility. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(6)(b) ] Two chemical spray bottles unlabled or improperly labeled with common name. Bottles labeled. Ensure containers of chemicals are properly labeled with common name of substance. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.04(4)(m) ] Wet-wiping cloth chlorine sanitizer solution in bucket below 50 ppm. Solution remade to approved concentration. Chlorine sanitizer solution shall be 50-100 ppm concentration. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.10(2)(g) ] Inspection report with a score of '100' posted (dated 4/7/2010). Most current inspection report must be posted in public view. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.05(10)(e) ] Glassware in bar area stored next to handsink with no barrier to prevent splashing. Glassware moved. Equipment, utensils and linens shallbe stored in an area to prevent contamination. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.06(5)(o),(p) ] Observed subway trash bags stored on ground outside of dumpster. Person in charge stated that adjacent facility was being remodeled and demolition materials were being thrown in dumpster and filling it to capacity. Attempted to contact landlord with no answer. Refuse areas must be maintained. Please continue to followup with landlord to get problem resolved. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(3)(h) ] Cell phone stored on prep table and other personal items (cell phone, bibles, paperwork, etc) stored on top of rolling bread cart. Personal belongings must be stored in a manner to prevent contamination. Please be advised that this is a repeat violation. Repeat Violation.
Do you dine at Buford restaurants including those located downtown or in the Mall of Georgia area? Visit the Buford Patch restaurant inspections page for the latest Buford inspections.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Dacula Mexican Restaurant Scores an 80 During Most Recent Health Inspection
- Check out the Latest Scores for Dacula Pizza Places
- New Health Inspection Scores Posted for Del Rio, Green Tea and Luigi's
- Both Waffle Houses, Buffalo's and Others Inspected During Past Week
- New Health Inspection Scores Range From 80 to 91
- New Scores Posted for Several Mall of Georgia Area Restaurants