SEC Football Television Schedule: Oct. 27
The undefeated Crimson Tide and Mississippi State Bulldogs fight for the Western division crown while the Gators and Bulldogs battle for the SEC East.
Which team will remain undefeated in the West -- No. 1 Alabama or No. 11 Mississippi State? Both teams are playing not just for an SEC crown but also for that nice crystal football the best team in the country will get to bring home in January.
The Crimson Tide and MSU will play at 8:30 p.m. ESPN will carry the game.
In the SEC East, the winner of today’s game between No. 10 Georgia and No. 2 Florida will be in control of their own destiny. Despite a tough loss to South Carolina, the Georgia Bulldogs still have visions of a SEC championship dancing in their heads while the undefeated Florida Gators have their eyes on an even bigger prize -- a national championship.
The Gators and Bulldogs kick off at 3:30 p.m. in Jacksonville. The game will be televised on CBS.
Other SEC games to be televised Oct. 27 include (All times are ET):
- Ole Miss at Arkansas - SEC network at 12:21 p.m.
- No. 20 Texas A&M at Auburn – ESPNU at 7 p.m.
- Kentucky at Missouri - ESPNU at noon
- Tennessee at No. 13 South Carolina – ESPN at noon
- University of Massachusetts at Vanderbilt – Fox Sports Net at 7 p.m.
You might also be interested in reading:
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 1
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 2
- UGA a Top 10 School on Facebook, Twitter
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 3
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 4
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 5
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 6
- College Football Scores: SEC Week 7
- College Footbal Scores: SEC Week 8