- Two Restaurants Score Cs During Most Recent Inspections - Two reinspections and several other new inspections posted this week.
- Victim in Fatal Accident Identified As Man Reported Missing Last Week - The body of missing UGA student Quinton Ayers was discovered in his vehicle.
- One Dead in Fatal Accident Near Harbins Road and 316 - Gwinnett County Police are investigating single vehicle accident with one reported fatality.
- Man Reports $10,000 Cash Stolen out of Car - Victim said he left the money in his car for just a few minutes while he went inside a Dacula bank.
- Dacula Docket Book for Sept. 1 - The following arrest information was obtained from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department's Docket Book. The following individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of a crime.
- Man Taken to the Cleaners by Bogus Dry Cleaner - Many people have probably dealt with the frustration of having a dry cleaning store lose a piece of clothing, but a Stone Mountain-area man had an even worse experience.
- Puppy on the Mend, Two Killed in Accident and UFO Sighting Over Jail - Abandoned last month with two severely broken legs, Peanut, a 2-pound Chihuahua/miniature pinscher mix, was rescued by LifeLine Animal Project, after he was found all alone in a parking lot.
- Missing Man's Last Cell Phone Activity Traced to Gwinnett Location - A missing man's last cell phone activity has been traced to a location in Gwinnett County near the airport.
- Three Questions With the Mayor: Waffle House Update, Stormwater Reminder and Learning New Things - In this week's "Three Questions With the Mayor," Dacula Mayor Jimmy Wilbanks provides an update on the latest city news and discusses the first job he ever had and what he learned from it.
- Jobs Roundup for Sunday, Sept. 2: Employers in Bethlehem, Lawrenceville and Buford Hiring
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Dacula Docket Book: Commercial Gambling, Disorderly Conduct and Meth Trafficking
- Dacula Docket Book: After Hours Alcohol Sales, Open Container, DUI and Other Charges
- Dacula Docket Book: Interference With Government Property, Entering Auto and Other Charges
- Dacula Docket Book: Theft by Receiving, Failure to Appear and Marijuana Possession
- Dacula Docket Book: Public Indecency, Credit Card Fraud and Battery