Top 10 Valentine's Gifts for Her
Check out Patch's picks for great local Valentine's gifts for the ladies.
Guys, we know that sometimes you have a hard time coming up with good ideas for gifts, especially Valentine's Day gifts, so we've decided to give you our top ten ideas for showing the woman in your life just how much you love her. So put on your best Barry White voice as you read through these local suggestions for Valentine's Day gifts and get ready to impress your lady!
$ - under $20
$$ - $20 to $50
$$$ - $50 to $100
$$$$ - over $100
1. Roses and Chocolates. OK, it may be very traditional, but you just can't beat flowers and chocolates on Valentines' Day. Flowers and More is offering a special Valentine's deal that includes roses, chocolates and a balloon. This is a great idea for those men looking to show the ladies in their lives just how much they mean to them. If you prefer something other than roses there are other beautiful arrangements and chocolate assortments sure to do the job. $$
2. Ballroom Dance Lessons. Show her that she's the only star you want to dance with by signing up for ballroom dancing lessons at Jones Dance Ballroom Studio. You can sign up for an eight-week class in Latin ballroom dancing, or if you prefer, take a one-time class and see how she likes it. $$$
3. Heart-shaped Topiary. Nature's 5th Season is selling a very unique seasonal item that is sure to show her how much you love her while giving her a beautiful decoration piece for the home. They also have a lot of other creative Valentine's ideas such as heart-shaped stakes for your lawn and garden as well as Pandora jewelry. $$
4. Caprice Large Bead Jewelry. Bead jewelry is very much in style, and On The Rocks has exactly what you need to impress her. Choose from any of their beautiful pieces or let them custom design a piece for you in the store. $$$
5. Hand-painted Wine Glasses. Hallmark Gold Crown has all sorts of gift items to choose from, but the manager at our Jen's Hallmark in Dacula suggested a special wine-glass set to help create a very romantic moment. They also have chocolates for sale that can be bundled with the glasses and they will have fresh-cut long-stem roses for sale on Valentine's Day. $$
6. Team Apparel. If the woman in your life is a mom with a kid in any sort of local sport, then Sportsgear 360 is the place for you. Specializing in local spirit-wear, their assortment of apparel is impressive and sure to make your wife the mom with the most team spirit in all of Dacula. $$
7. The Sharper Image Literati. E-Readers are all the rage these days, and if the special lady in your life is a book-worm then this e-reader sold at Kohl's is just the thing for her. $$$$
8. Televera Mexican Ceramics. If you are looking for something unique this Valentine's Day then go no further than Custom Wood and Garden. They have a wide assortment of gifts including colorful imported ceramic pieces sure to please her. $$$
9. Beauty Package. Does your significant other need a little pampering? Then drop by Beautiful...by Christine and let them do their magic. You can purchase a beauty package at a special rate that will surely make her know feel like a queen. $$
10. Movie Tickets. What woman doesn't love a chick-flick? You can't fail on Valentine's Day if you take your lady out for dinner followed by a romantic comedy at Hamilton Mill 14. Valentine's Day weekend will feature some sure-hit date-night movies such as "No Strings Attached," "Just Go With It," and "Waiting for Forever." $$
UP NEXT: Come back tomorrow to see Patch's picks for the 10 best Valentine gifts for him.