Vandal Strikes Dacula Library
Message spray painted on the front of the building.
Gwinnett County Police are trying to find the person or persons responsible for a recent act of vandalism at the Dacula Library.
Sometime between 3:15 p.m. on July 27 and 8:30 a.m. on July 28, an unknown person or persons spray painted the message "I love MDL" on the front of the library.
There are no known witnesses and the library's surveillance camera was inoperative at the time of the incident.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Vandalism Results in $20,000 Worth of Damage to New Home
- Vandals Spray Paint Walls, Windows of Hamilton Mill Home
- Tires Slashed, Cars Spray Painted
- Vandal Strikes Local Business
- Vandals Pour Sugar in Gas Tank
- Obscene Graffiti Spray Painted on Vehicle