VIDEO: Man High on Bath Salts Rants at Gwinnett Police
Gwinnett County Police recorded the man's erratic behavior on camera while he was at a Norcross-area driving range.
Gwinnett County Police videotaped the erratic behavior of Karl Laventure, an Alpharetta man who admitted to being high on bath salts and marijuana.
He was tasered 14 times, had threatened to eat people and exhibited superhuman strength, according to police reports.
The incident occured around 10 a.m. June 14 at Atlanta Golf Center, located off Beaver Ruin Road in unincorporated Norcross. Click here for the full story.
The above video was filmed when police were able to handcuff the suspect after six taser attempts and half a can of pepper spray. It captures Laventure ranting and screaming at officers about Tupac, the Avengers, eating people and other random topics.
The footage is from a personal recording device off an on-scene officer.
Warning: This video is not suitable for children.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Miami 'Zombie' Attack May Have Involved Substance That Is Illegal in Georgia
- Man: 'King Kong Ain't Got S**t on Me'
- Suspected Shoplifter Shoots Store Manager With Pellet Gun
- ‘Well-Endowed’ Man Flashes Woman
- Caller Offers Not to Blow up Bomb for $100
- Officer's Arrest Occurred During Undercover Prostitution Sting