Weird Police Stories of the Week: Invisible Man, Visible Buttocks and a Requested Crack Break
Missed some of the strange happenings in our region this past week? We've got you covered.
Lots of strange things happened in Northeast Georgia over the past week. Which story do you think was the weirdest?:
- Three masked suspects decided to go the direct route when they knocked on the door of a Hamilton Mill home in Dacula, prompting a police search by land and air.
- In Barrow County, a man called 911 to report that he was invisible.
- A woman in Walton County jail overdosed on pills she had smuggled in her private parts.
- A woman accused of stabbing a man who insulted her asked Athens police if she could smoke some crack before going to jail.
- A Barrow County resident saw a different kind of crack when a teen's baggy pants dropped below his waist. There was some dispute whether the pants dropped on their own or were dropped by the teen.