Weird Police Stories of the Week: Rampaging Deer, Beer Demand and Creative Threats
Customers fight with a car salesman, Winder customer makes threats after food delivery arrives cold and Watkinsville man threatens to slug a police officer in this week's strange crime news.
Would you threaten to slug a police officer? Demand a police report because your food was cold when it was delivered? That and more in this week's weirdest police stories:
- A Bethlehem man is accused of demanding beer from his neighbor at knifepoint, then kicking the window out of a patrol car after he was arrested.
- Disgruntled customers left a car dealership after an unsatisfactory test drive in Loganville, then got into a fight with the salesman when he followed them to get the key back.
- A deer burst through a glass wall of the Dacula Kwick Check, injuring an 11-year-old girl and then tearing through the store for 15 minutes.
- A Winder customer unhappy with cold delivery food called the Locos Grill & Pub restaurant manager and allegedly threatened him over the phone. When an officer visited his house, the customer, who appeared to be intoxicated, asked to file a report for bad food service.
- A man stopped by a Watkinsville police officer after driving on the wrong side of the road with an open container is accused of threatening to slug the officer. He was charged with DUI, among other things.
Which of these stories is the strangest? Tell us in the comments.