Who Is Your Current Favorite in the District 3 Commission Race?
We now have a four-man race in district 3. Do you have a favorite at this point?
This past week, Gwinnett County planning commissioner Tommy Hunter announced he will be joining the race for the Gwinnett County District 3 commission seat currently held by Mike Beaudreau. Dacula resident Mike Korom and former Snellville mayor Jerry Oberholtzer have also entered the race.
Based on what you know about these candidates so far, which of these four men would get your vote? Vote in the poll or tell us in the comments.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Hunter Running for District 3 Commission Seat
- Beaudreau Suggests Increasing County Sales Tax
- Beaudreau Calls Airport Proposal Delay ‘Borderline Insubordination’
- Beaudreau Defends Airport Stance
- Resolution Against Airport Commercialization Fails
- Commissioners Get an Earful at Forum
- Beaudreau to Seek Reelection
- Dacula Resident Seeking District 3 Commission Post