Woman Says Wallet Stolen While Visiting Dacula Bar
Victim said she paid for two drinks, but discovered her wallet missing when she opened her purse to pay for a third.
A Norcross woman’s visit to a Dacula bar ended badly when she discovered her wallet was missing.
According to the police report, the woman had purchased two drinks while sitting at the bar at Dos Copas. When she opened her purse to pay for a third drink, she discovered her wallet was gone.
The woman said a couple had been sitting next to her, but she did not see either of them take her wallet. The couple was gone before police arrived. The manager of Dos Copas checked the surveillance video and advised that the camera had not been pointed towards the area where the victim was sitting, the report stated.
The woman said her wallet contained five credit cards, her driver’s license and other miscellaneous items.
The case is listed as active.
Other recent incidents investigated by the Gwinnett County Police Department include:
- Theft near the intersection of Courtney Renae Drive and Harbins Road.
- Simple battery in the 2500 block of Pharr Avenue.
- Identity fraud in the 3000 block of Heritage Oaks Circle.
- Burglary in the 4600 block of Wheeler Creek Drive.
- Theft by shoplifting in the 2200 block of Hamilton Creek Parkway.
- Entering auto in the 2500 block of Braselton Highway.
- Damage to mailbox in the 2000 block of Greeson Road.
- Entering auto in the 2600 block of Colleen Lane.
- Entering auto in the 800 block of Auburn Road.
- Possession of less than an ounce of marijuana in the 1100 block of Tributary Way.
- Theft by shoplifting in the 1200 block of Dacula Road.
- Theft by taking in the 2400 block of Hamilton Mill Road.
- Simple battery in the 2000 block of Beckenham Walk Lane.
- Vandalism in the 1300 block of Ewing Creek Drive.
- Vandalism in the 1200 block of Auburn Road.
- Identity fraud in the 2700 block of Michelle Lee Drive.