Eating out one night this week? Planning a lunch or dinner event and need a private room? Maybe you should try located at 3517 Braselton Highway. Ippolito’s specializes in authentic Italian menu items including pastas, pizzas, calzones, homemade sandwiches, as well as chicken, veal, and seafood dishes. While at Ippolito’s be sure and try their famous Ipp’s Garlic Rolls which are made fresh daily, you can order these by the half or whole dozen and take some with you.
Ippolito’s opens daily at 11 a.m. and offers their Facebook Fans daily lunch specials. Seniors (60+) receive a 20 percent lunch discount and complimentary coffee is served at the restaurant from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. School organizations and charities are invited to set up a booster club night at Ippolito’s where 10 percent of your bill will be given back to your booster club.
Opening soon at Ippolito’s is “Rachel’s Room”, a private dining area for parties and private events that will accommodate approximately 45 guests. There will be no rental fee for this room and the inside scoop is that Ippolito’s will be hosting “The Mouse Pack Players,” a local dinner theatre troup.
Check out these special offerings from our neighborhood Ippolito’s and plan on visiting them soon.
- Mondays (beginning Feb.21): Kids eat free with each adult entrée purchased.
- Tuesdays: Two for Twenty – Two pasta dishes with choice of sauce, two salads, two drinks, Ippolito’s famous garlic rolls and a cannoli all for $20.
- Friday Night Fish Fry: 10-ounce haddock filet rolled in bread crumbs and fried served Americana with corn on the cob, cole slaw and hushpuppies.
- Weekday Specials from 3 p.m.-6 p.m.: Monday through Friday enjoy half price appetizers and, from the bar, $5 Absolute and $3 Olive martinis.
- Sunday Brunch: Served 11 a.m. – 2 p. m.