In just a few weeks, Dacula Cork and Bottle will open for business. Here are a few interesting facts and figures about the new store:
- 10,000 – The number of square feet in the store.
- 18 – The number of years of combined experienced owners and operators Russ and Heather Weaver have in the liquor retail industry.
- $500,000+ - The estimated value of the opening inventory of the store.
- 1,500 – The number of different wines the store will carry.
- 8 – How many people will be employed at the store.
- 350+ - The varieties of beer the store will offer.
Dacula Cork and Bottle is under construction at 2200 Hurricane Shoals Road in Dacula.
- Liquor Store Construction Hampered by Weather, Owners 'Trying to Catch Up'
- City of Dacula Awards First Liquor License
- Liquor License Applicants Discuss Experience, Business Plans
- Petitioner: Dacula Package Store Would Be ‘Finest Store in Georgia’
- Throw a Wine Party Like a Pro
- If You Build It They Will Come ... and Buy Liquor!