The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Feb. 21.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review blog by clicking here. You can also rate and review these and hundreds of other Dacula area businesses and restaurants in our directory.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
465 Dacula Road, Suite A
Last inspection: 2/20/13
Click here for report.
Click here to rate or review Dominos.
Observations and corrective actions:
- Violation of Code: [.03(2)(a)-(n) ] Responsibilities of the person in charge not met. Review the responsibilities of the person in charge and re-train employees. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.03(5)(j)1&2 ] Soda bottles on prep tables. Drinks removed & placed in office. Personal drinks must be in single use cups with a lid and a straw. Store where they will not contaminate food, food service equipment and supplies. IF THIS ITEM IS MARKED OUT OF COMPLIANCE ON THE NEXT ROUTINE INSPECTION, THEN THE PERMIT MAY BE SUSPENDED. Corrected On-Site. Repeat Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.04(6)(i) ] Pizza sauce on time control for food safety not marked with time when removed from temperature control. Day dot added to container - 10-2. Facility must follow written procedures for time as a control for food safety. **Written procedures on-site. IF THIS ITEM IS MARKED OUT OF COMLIANCE ON THE NEXT ROUTINE INSPECTION, THEN THE PERMIT MAY BE SUSPENDED. Pizza sauce in facility not exempt from time/temperature control. Corrected On-Site. Repeat Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(6)(c) ] Chemical spray bottle and hand sanitizer located on prep table. Items re-located to an approved location. Must store chemicals where they will not contaminate food, food service equipment, or supplies. IF THIS ITEM IS MARKED OUT OF COMPLIANCE ON THE NEXT ROUTINE INSPECTION, THEN THE PERMIT MAY BE SUSPENDED. Corrected On-Site. Repeat Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.10(5)(c) ] Facility not meeting requirements of variance for pizza establishments that handle ready to eat foods with bare hands that will be heated to 165 deg. F. Driver handled cheese bread with bare hands after it was reheated in the oven. Employees must use a barrier like single use gloves, wax paper, or a utensil when handling ready to eat food with their bare hands after it has been heated to 165 deg. F and it is ready to serve to the customer. Cheese bread ran back through the oven to be reaheated to at least 165 deg. F. **Facility under blanket variance for bare hand contact of ready to eat foods that will be heated to at least 165 deg. F. Facility must follow guidelines set forth in variance. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.06(2)(r) ] Handle for hot water broken on handwashing sink by warewashing sink. Plumbing system must be maintained. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(2)(m) ] Self-closer to rear door broken. Door not self-closing. Exterior doors must be self-closing. New Violation.
- Follow up in 3-10 days
You might also be interested in reading:
- Dos Copas Management Addresses Health Inspection Report
For more Dacula restaurant inspection reports, visit the Dacula Patch Restaurant Inspections page.