Fatso’s is no more.
In October of 2011, Bill Sees purchased the restaurant located at the corner of Auburn Road and Jim Moore Road. After evaluating Fatso’s operation during the past quarter, Sees decided to implement several changes including a new name – Shenanigans.
Sees has also updated the menu, changed the management team and introduced what he describes as “a whole new attitude” at the restaurant.
“We’re concentrating on good food, good service and good times,” he said.
Shenanigans held its grand opening this past weekend and will continue the celebration this week. New menu, drink and food specials will run until Feb. 26. Upcoming events include:
- Wednesday, Feb. 22 – Trivia at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 23 – Ladies, college and industry night featuring discounted appetizers from 9 p.m. until closing.
- Friday, Feb. 24 – Brannon Justice performs live beginning at 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 25 – Dixie Duncan performs live beginning at 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 26 – Karaoke begins at 8 p.m.