What is the most popular dish at your favorite local restaurant? This week, Jessica Adams shares details about Mirko Pasta's most popular dish.
Dacula Patch: What is your most popular dish?
Jessica Adams: Our most popular dish is Bolognese (a meat sauce) with Tagliatelle.
Dacula Patch: What makes this dish great?
Jessica Adams: The Bolognese Sauce is homemade and is considered the traditional Italian meat sauce. Most people that come for the first time want to stick with something familiar such as spaghetti and meatballs or Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken.
Mirko Pasta is located at 3265 Sardis Church Road.
Are you a local restaurant owner? Would you like your most popular dish featured in an upcoming installment of "Good Eats"? Are you a restaurant patron who would like to tell the community about your favorite dish? Just follow these simple steps:
1. Click here to share information about your favorite/most popular dish. Be sure to include "Good Eats" in the title.
2. In the description, let us know the name of the dish and what makes it your favorite/most popular.
3. Upload a photo of the dish (required).
You might also be interested in reading:
- Good Eats: Blessing Chicken Salad at Cafe 313
- Good Eats: Fish and Chips at Stadium Sports Bar and Grill
- Good Eats: Niki Wedges at Dos Copas
- Good Eats: Loaded French Dip at Friends