Shiver me timbers! If it be doughnuts ye be craving, head to yon Buford Krispy Kreme on Sept. 19 and talk like a pirate.
Krispy Kreme is celebrating the international Talk Like a Pirate Day by giving away a free doughnut to anyone who comes into the store and talks like a pirate. Anyone who dresses in full pirate regalia will get a dozen free doughnuts.
"Our Talk Like A Pirate Day promotion is a fun and unique opportunity to share the joy of Krispy Kreme online and in our shops as we continue to celebrate 75 years of our one-of-a-kind sweet treats with doughnut fans around the world," said Dwayne Chambers, Chief Marketing Officer Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, in a released statement.
According to a Krispy Kreme press release, to claim yer loot, ye must:
- Talk like a pirate or wear an eye patch to a participating Krispy Kreme shop for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
- Come to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!
The Buford Krispy Kreme is located at 3387 Buford Drive near the Mall of Georgia.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Mexican Restaurant, Sports Bar Fail Most Recent Health Inspections
- Wok Star Asian Cuisine Closes Its Doors
- What’s Happening Here? Dacula Building Permit Activity for the Week Ending Sept. 7
- Three Restaurants Ace Most Recent Inspections
- Cafe 313 Closed, Expected to Reopen
- Licenses Issued for Landscaping, Consulting and Home Improvement Businesses