The East Metro Health District is tasked with ensuring restaurant compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. The following restaurant scores are the most recent scores posted on the East Metro Health District website as of Dec. 31.
Want to praise your favorite restaurant or warn others about a bad experience? Post your own restaurant review blog by clicking here. You can also rate and review these and hundreds of other Dacula area businesses and restaurants in our directory.
Click on the report links for details regarding the specific violations.
Peking Chinese Restaurant
831 Auburn Road, Suite 610
Last Inspection: 12/26/12
Click here for report.
- Violation of Code: [.04(4)(c)1(i)-(iii),(v),(viii) ] Raw chicken above raw beef and raw shrimp above vegetables in walk in cooler. Raw chicken over raw pork and egg rolls and raw shrimp over cooked pork in chest freezer. Raw meats and seafood must be separated according to minimum cook temperatures. Walk in cooler and chest freezer were rearranged to be in compliance. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.04(6)(h) ] Correctly date-marked refrigerated, ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous foods not discarded within 7 days from the date of preparation (egg rolls 12/18, cooked chicken 12/18, and cooked pork 12/16). All cooked or prepared ready to eat potentially hazardous foods must be marked with date of preparation and discarded within 7 days. All foods not in compliance were discarded. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.04(4)(m) ] 4 wet wiping cloths observed stored on counter while not in use. Wet wiping cloths must be stored in adequate sanitizer between use. All cloths were placed in chlorine sanitizer at 100ppm. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.10(2)(g) ] Inspection report from 12/14/11 (96/A) posted at beginning of inspection. Current inspection report must be posted at all times within 15 feet of front entrance, 5 to 7 feet from floor and readable within 1 foot. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.05(6)(q) ] 2 fryer baskets with broken wire pieces. All equipment must be maintained in good repair. Advised PIC to replace baskets. New Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(3)(h) ] Employee toothpaste, toothbrushes and hats stored with food for restaurant. All personal belongings must be stored in a manner to prevent contamination. All items were moved to bottom shelf on storage rack. Corrected On-Site. Repeat Violation.
- Violation of Code: [.07(5)(d) ] Hood vents observed dripping oil. Vents must be cleaned at a frequency to prevent dripping which may contaminate food or equipment. Increase cleaning frequency. New Violation.
You might also be interested in reading:
- Check out the Latest Scores for Dacula Mexican Restaurants
- Rodent Droppings Found at Dacula Restaurant
- Dacula Mexican Restaurant Scores an 80 During Most Recent Health Inspection
- Check out the Latest Scores for Dacula Pizza Places
- When Was Your Favorite Restaurant Last Inspected?
Want to check out more Dacula restaurant inspections? Visit our restaurant inspection page.